- Establishing the status of subsidiary companies as one of the top best companies in their respective fields.
- Adopting proper policies for increasing return on capital and correcting the group’s investment procedures in order to increase the liquidity capability of assets by being present in the capital market actively.
- Reinforcing oil product trade using the capabilities of subsidiary companies and the owners of experienced companies.
- Revising strategies by giving priority to the fields of oil, gas, petrochemicals, banking, financial institutes, energy (power plants), renewable energies, construction, water and wastewater, mining, trade and logistics.
- Reinforcing subsidiary companies in order to achieve optimized utilization from professional and operational capacities.